» Doggie DayKamp
In today’s busy world, many of us do not have the time necessary to adequately exercise and socialize our dogs. The result is we come home, tired from our own busy day to a furry four-legged cyclone! Our goal at TM’s DayKamp is to provide your dog with a safe and interesting outlet for that energy so that you can enjoy a calm companion in the evening. Dogs in Daykamp run, wrestle, chase, jump, tug, and play Hide & Seek all day so that when the day winds down they are ready to share a quiet evening at home with you. Our outside yards are equipped with interesting playground structures and pools (in the warmer weather). Our interior rooms are heated with a cozy wood-pellet stove for a nice ambience when coming inside to rest or play.
Requirements for joining our DayKamp:
- Your dog must be cooperative with people, as well as other dogs.
- All puppies must be at least 4 months of age.
- All dogs must meet our vaccination requirements.
- All dogs over 7 months of age must be spayed/neutered.
- Your dog must be physically sound and have a clean bill of health. To prevent any transmission of parasite or bacterial illness, we do require an annual fecal test. (If your dog has had a protracted digestive problem that has kept him out of DayKamp, we will require a more recent fecal test before his return.)
- All dogs must go through a required “Meet & Greet” before being accepted into the DayKamp groups.
- DayKamp runs Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM to 6:30 PM. All dogs must arrive by 11:00 AM in order to be added to the DayKamp groups on any given day.
- In order to best serve you and your dog, we ask that you pre-arrange your dog’s DayKamp appointments whenever possible.
- You may “Pay as you Go” or enjoy discounted daily rates when purchasing a pre-paid package. See our Rates page.