» Boarding Dogs
- Spacious floor-to-ceiling pens with access to an exterior roof-covered run.
- Pens large enough to comfortably house “giant” breeds with doors designed for easy access for taller dogs, and those of greater girth.
- A building specifically designed for the safety of small, or “toy”, breeds featuring fencing that meets up with the floor to prevent under-gate escaping and smaller doggie doors meant to be less intimidating to the “tiny.”
- Special pens designed to keep climbers from escaping with fencing continuing overhead and welded hinges to keep the “creative” from escaping. This design is a favorite of the many police officers who board their K9s with us.
- Optional leash walks and individual, or group, play time to personalize your dog’s boarding experience.
- Blankets and toys provided for your dog’s comfort and enjoyment, and your convenience.